Saturday, February 7, 2009

I AM A C!

"C" for what?

C-Chosen
C-Christian
C-Conquerers!

What a cool new theme for my good ol' Kwang Hua Christian Union!
So yesterday the "Datuks and Datins" of CU came back to visit CU and to usher in the Form One newbies. Kim thought it would be nice for them to "play us...or play ON us" XD

The day began when I dropped by LeoN's house around 7a.m. and later went to ShiN's place at around 8a.m. Watched him play Counter Strike and Prince of Persia...(really cool graphics).

ShiN~and his naked CPU..xD
Okay anyway, back to the topic...So the "Datuks" were represented by Me, LeoN, Chi Chung, Sam, and Turk. While the "Datins" were represented by Guan Lin. Sayang Cally couldn't make it I heard :(
Slide show presentation by Gary~
Praise and Worship led by Kelly and Joyce...Tak nampak muka Joyce ><
En You as the game coordinator...Fun and retarded games! I LIKE! XD
Wish I had taken more pics~ But had alot of unpleasent disstractions here and there...so...thats all folks! Till then...I AM A "C"!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. LoL... Okay okay..should have elaborated on this post XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya! I forgot to add in the part where we went to CC! oh well...but thats not really important anywayz~ xD

    ReplyDelete