Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I will always remember the 12th of May.

Because today is the day I failed a hundred times.

What's more? I failed the same person ONE HUNDRED TIMES in A ROW in TWO HOURS.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Sichuan, China- On this day exactly one year ago, hundreds of people lost their loved ones to an earthquake...

Today I read about a touching true story about a young couple who lost each other during this earthquake.
It talked A perfect, loving, happy young couple who's love story was destroyed. Just in a blink of an eye...
The young man and woman parted a few weeks before the earthquake...
The young woman stayed in Beijing while the young man moved to Sichuan to take care of his mother and father in-law.
They talked on the phone day and night and were always there for each other no matter what.
On the 12th of May 2008...the young woman heard of the earthquake in Sichuan...she immediately wanted to call him and scrambled for her phone...but realised it wasn't with her.
She rushed home switched on the phone and countless messages and miss calls in it. All of them we're from the young man.
In his last message...he had the dying wish of hearing her voice one last time as he was burried alive by the earthquake...
But by the time she saw this message, it was too late. He was gone...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exactly one year later...2 hearts find themselves torn apart...because one of them carelessly spoiled his phone, and found out it had no battery after repairing it...

On the 12th of May 2009.
There was no earthquake in Klang,
but I swear,
the old me has died today.

From today onwards. I will be a better me for you. I promise you. Everytime you call, I'll be there.

3 comments:

  1. well..

    100 miscall doesn't count anythg lah..

    hahahas..

    but i'm sure i hav chance to miscall 200 times next times.. xD

    http://www.freetalks2u.com/viewthread.php?tid=137&extra=page%3D4

    thr.. the link u wan..

    i hav more nice story..

    wan ask from me lah har..

    hahas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wont even give u the chance to misscall 2 more times xP

    Okie sure, I'll ask you if I remember :)

    ReplyDelete