Friday, May 15, 2009

Letting go.

Love can be a cruel thing, especially when someone you want to forget leaves you with more than just a memory.

In this case, she left me a piece of paper...


Since the day she gave it to me it has never left my wallet. Now its time to make sure it leaves my heart for good.

Just read it for the sake of reading it for one last time.
Its time to set myself free and open my heart for someone else to enter. Let the test begin.

First step...rid my wallet of the damn thing...

Step 2...Don't miss it.

You'll be just a friend in my mind, but not in my heart.

Step 3...stomp it out of my heart. Just something stuck at the bottom of my shoe a long time ago. Time to scrape it off.

Step 4...Get rid of it once and for all. See? Gone with the wind. The broom was just to make sure.

Phew...Goodbye little piece of paper. You have locked up my heart for a long time. Now you are gone, my heart is set free, and is beating ever so loudly again for someone else...

I AM FREE!!!!!!

*See...somethings are best left forgotten. And thats that. Forgotten.

6 comments:

  1. walau.. bit too harsh lor..
    although i somewhat cant let go.. i'll keep those as a memory in my heart..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..

    wat can i say?

    ltr tell u..

    xD

    jus got reali reali za dao.. ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still remember that day xD
    still someday I'll remember this day =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AhPoh-*sigh*...sometimes things are better left out of sight, out of mind...In some cases, its necesessary to burn them out of existence too...

    Kim-As you said...a heart has space for only one...

    Leon- Oh yeah...u were there the day it happened...the day my heart stopped beating.
    Well then, remember this day as the day my heart started beating again...Some one really special did some CPR on me XP

    ReplyDelete
  5. PUMP PUMP
    HEAVE HO!

    *ROARS*
    O_O!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @.@ Ok why not I just die again now XD

    ReplyDelete